How I wish I knew girls like these. Liv Tyler and Alicia Silverstone.
Anyway, this song reminds me of our JC nonsense. We were CRAZY. Shouting ANG, playing soccer in Kenya, playing soccer in LT4, stealing library books and last but not least the jokes we share among ourselves.
As Tay said, will we remember each other after 10 years time? When I was in army, every weekend I will talk to Tay, marvin, dabing online. Only the guys were close to me. But due to time constraints we seldom go out. After army, we went out alot. But the girls only became close to me during the 21st birthdays.
During Jiahui birthday, I predicted that we will drift apart again once university starts, as everybody starts making new friends and have new committments(like Ghim Hong having 5 ccas). However, I am pleased that my prediction have been wrong so far, as tonight we have a supper gathering. I hope it will continue to be wrong. Good job.
Anyway have anyone seen dabing? Missing from MSN, missing from blog, he is totally missing. When he is on MSN, he reply slower than her, and only reply a few words. Please come back dabing. Dun go to the dark side. PLEASE.
See you guys later.
P.S. Anyone wanna follow me go SLS tomorrow buy a Digicam? I wanna be a papparazi too. Mother sponsoring for my family. :)