<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30590895?origin\x3dhttp://02s21.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 28, 2006

Today in school I accompanied ghim hong for his blood donation duty at 4th storey. While registering to donate, the sociology girl walked passed! I asked lim to follow me and we followed her to see which lecture she is going. After she went into the lecture room, I pointed at the paper outside the lecture room and I said what is MACRO? Just at this time she walked out! She saw me and I quickly walked away to avoid any embarrasment.
She is taking macro economics and this means she is in year 2. :(
Later after school I took bus 151 to toa payoh to meet someone.

After boarding I realised I run out of money in my ezlink card. Before i know it, the bus moved off.
The smallest change in my wallet is a $10.
I approached an auntie sitting in front and asked whether she has small change. she offered me 2 $5 notes to change for my $10. How would that help? She doesn't have any coins either.
The guy sitting behind the auntie was an uncle who is sleeping.
I have no choice but to approach the next nearest person who happened to be a girl.
She took out some coins and asked me how much I need. I tried to ask her for small change of $10 but she kept saying nevermind. I took $1.50 from her.
I took the seat behind her and keep thanking her. She says she feels happy helping people. I can't thank her enough. I asked her if she is a student at SIM, but she isn't. I thought of getting her hp number so that I can meet her and pass her the money, but I think it is quite weird to do that so I didn't do it.
When she was alighting, I thanked her again. she said she helped me because I am a blackburn fan. (I am wearing the blackburn jersey again!) She added that she is a liverpool fan!
Thank you liverpool girl! Shall we ever meet again, I will definitely return the favour!

Sometimes I do wonder. It is so difficult to deliberately know a person, yet by chance, circumstances bring people together.
When paths cross, lives change. Our class in jc brought us together. The many 21st birthdays are also circumstances that brought us together once more. Would things have been the same without the birthdays?

Surroundings change every few years and people around us change.
Circumstances brought us together with our primary school classmates but how many primary school friends are we still in contact with.
It really takes more than chance meeting or circumstances to have close- maintaining-friendship. It requires effort to want to meet up and come together. It helps when the come-together sessions are enjoyable. It will make us want to meet up more.

Will we stop meeting ever again after jiunbin's (last 21st) birthday? Will busyness eventually outweigh our leisure time and the from the little leisure time, the time we can spare to have a get together? I hope not, but only time will tell. :(
_______________
Underlying meaning - Please come for night cycling as the first non-circumstance get together!

tay zhi wei Blogged @ 10:43 PM


DISCLAMIER

Welcome to 02s21.blogspot.com
TAGBOARD

Your Cbox


PROFILE


Hmm it all started in 2002 when we all came to tpjc...
WANTS

wishlist here

EXITS

MEMORIES

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
December 2009
August 2010

MUSIC

Your imeem codes here !
CREDITS

Designer : Hidden-Lurve
Basecodes & Inspirations : Anges
Images : Deviantart
Image Host : Tinypic
Others : Cursor , Cbox , Imeem
Adobe cs3