♥ Wednesday, July 04, 2007
To be honest I was very pessimistic about the Malaysia trip. No offence to JB or Daniel, but I was told of this trip quite last minute, I have never gone overseas with just my friends only and Malaysia didn't seem like an ideal place to go for the weekend.
However, the trip was fantastic. I bought lots of stuff and enjoyed myself. When it was time to go home, something inside me wished that the trip could be longer. That is why, I am very enthusiastic about organising the next trip earlier so we can plan for it better.
As Lingli said, "wah.. just came back now thinkin to go again!!! hee he but i can't wait!"
I ALSO CAN"T WAIT!
But now to the important part. We are not sure of each other schedule so we do not know when is the free time so very hard to organise. Appreciate if everybody can post their free time down. Do not need to be specific. Just state the month and places of interest. Eg. Early June, Hongkong etc.
SO EXCITING. The next holiday Ghim hong and Dabing will hopefully be going! Miss Terence cos he away from us for sooooo long.
Good friends are hard to come by but I am glad I have found them. =)
Captain Doom Blogged @ 7:43 PM