♥ Thursday, November 15, 2007
Hello all!
Recently, many of you have been asking me about WoW. I am very excited by your enthusiasm.
It is a very fun online game with lots of stuff to do there.
Raiding, pvping, events so much more!
Anyway, so far..
Marvin
Dabing
Yongbin
Mak
have all shown interest. Plus me, there is 5 players. Ghim Hong showed interest but he has to upgrade his computer first. WoW specs is not very high. 800mhz if im not wrong.
Anyway, I have think of a battle strategy.
Out of the 5, 1 must be a tanker, 1 must be a healer and 3 must be DPS(killers). Out of the 3 DPS, one must be able to off-tank(for example, a paladin, druid, shaman, warrior)
I volunteer to be the healer since no one likes to heal, everybody likes the glory of being the killers. So hopefully, the rest can take the other spots w/o complaint.
There is also the issue of which servers to play. There are many private servers out there.
The server I am playing on has a low population but very little bugs. It is a new server thats y i has very little population.
There are other servers that has lots of people playing but lots of bugs.
More people = More bugs.
So which servers would you guys like to play in? More people = More PVP but more bugs.
Less people = less PVP but less bugs too.
My high level character is in the Less People Server, but I'm willing to re make my character if you guys want to play on a different server :D
Captain Doom Blogged @ 9:53 PM